Monday 21 January 2019

The Beginning of Things

I have decided to start a blog, as you can clearly see. It will contain thoughts and musings, reviews and rants, and links to other, more clever, bloggers.

I will generally blog after I have finished writing for the day, so as to remember any thoughts I have while writing that I may want to jot down. I will hopefully have completed the book by the end of June, with editing to take place after that. Perhaps I'll finally have published something by the year's end, which would be nice. A man can dream. This is more of a note to myself so I can see later on how close to the mark I was. As I said, it'd be nice to have completed something for a change.

This is a short post, but as it is an introductory post, I wanted to keep it to a minimum.

You can find me on Twitter, where I will post a link whenever I post a blog.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Xayveir

No comments:

Post a Comment