Monday 4 February 2019

Four Interesting Books To Check Out

I thought today that I would talk about some books that I'm interested in. Maybe you'll be interested too. These were all crowdfunded, and I backed each of them, so I was already on-board the hype-train, but they far-outstretched what I hoped for, and the first one isn't even out yet!


If the title alone doesn't get you, then why even live? Joking aside, if you're a fan of stuff like John Wick or just about any great 80's action film then check this book out. It'll be released on 30th March, so you've plenty of time to be ready for the greatness to come.


What happens when you takes a cop in NYC and send demons after him? What happens if that cop has powers like a Saint? Well, then you get this awesome series. The first book features a serial killer possessed by a demon, and the second book features a Death Cult. Just an ordinary day in New York, I'm sure. This is the third in the series. Get the first two as well, you won't regret it. This will probably be the next book I read after I finish the current book I'm reading (more on that in a moment), and I can't wait to see what's in store for poor Tommy.


This is one for fans of all things superhero. This is the first book in a project featuring great authors Jon Mollison, Kai Wai Cheah, J.D. Cowan, and Richard W. Watts. I haven't finished this book yet, but what I have read so far has been great, page-turning stuff. I can't wait to see what else is in store with this project. Definitely a project to keep an eye on, and you won't go wrong starting here. (Especially considering it's book one).


I loved the Soul Cycle series, so when Brian announced that he was working on this, I was excited. And you should be too! This book is great. Big Mech battles, political intrigue, and military conflict. Fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat action from cover to cover. Pick it up, and you won't be disappointed!


Well, that's all for now. I'll probably just spotlight one book at a time in the future, but these needed to be mentioned. Check out the books, follow the authors. They are great folks that write great fiction. At the risk of repeating myself too often, you won't regret it.

2 comments: